Monday, May 21, 2012

Big Titties, Beware!!!!


Over the last month and a half, Hubby and I have had been busy traveling and doing lots of really cool things, which is GREAT, but there has been one rather not-awesome result of all of this fun:  I put on a couple of pounds.   I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a bit vain and a little extra padding definitely gets me down.   Now, the party is over and my ass needs to get back into it's original position, so back to the gym and diet it is.
     Beginning yesterday, I've committed to doing the 30-day Summer Shape-up Challenge.  Basically, I'm just going to be doing something, anything, to make me sweat every day for 30 consecutive days.

I mention this only to give you fair warning about future complaints about various things/humans/habits that make me crazy while I'm trying to work on my fitness (fuckyouverymuch, Fergie).

Today's bitchfest is brought to you by the ladies with monster titties who do not wear supportive bras, especially while at the gym.

     To my fellow generously jugged friends out there, I understand how uncomfortable exercising can be while carrying giant cans.  Finding a good bra can be a challenge, but you must not give up the hunt!  It makes me cringe when I see a broad jogging, jumping rope or even sprinting on the bike with her funbags not properly bound.   It freaks me out the way I'd imagine it makes dudes uncomfortable to see another dude get nailed in the nutsack.
     Gentlemen, do not argue with me.  I know you LOVE seeing boobs bounce.  I agree, it's crazy hot, but I promise, this is for your own good.  Boobs can only slam down so many times before tissue is damaged and those mams head south real quick.  There is no coming back from this kind of abuse and they're just going to get shit-baggier every day.  I don't know about you, but shit-bag tits are not my favorite tits.

I'm sure there are many companies that make great sports bras out there, but I stand by the Ta-Ta Tamer by Lululemon.   They are available up to size 38E, don't cost a fortune, and will help keep your tasty jugs right where they belong.  No more running in those adorable stretchy things for $14 at Target, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment